Ruby On Rails Jobs At Policy Reporter
Policy Reporter is an industry-leading service that provides business intelligence to the medical industry. Our objective is to improve the way the medical industry receives, processes, and acts on healthcare policy developments by providing access to the very latest payer coverage data.
Policy Reporter leverages its proprietary software to track medical, diagnostic, and pharmaceutical policy updates as they happen, all across the United States. No other consultancy or company exclusively serves the market access industry the way we do. Our automated, real-time approach to tracking policy changes combined with the depth of our expertise provides our customers with an invaluable market access resource.
Subscribers to Policy Reporter Can:
• Receive live payer policy alerts.
• Track medical policies, pharmacy policies, formularies, billing guidelines, and other key documents.
• Access payer policy documents in a central database.
• Analyze coverage for their product and competing products through dynamic reporting and analysis tools.
• Research key payer data including- payer contacts, covered lives, contractual relations, and more to
optimize their market access strategy.
• Leverage Policy Reporter’s wealth of experience to help with market access strategy through our consulting
Do you represent a Medical Device, Biologics, Payer, PBM, Tech Assessment or Diagnostics company?
Please visit us at policyreporter.com for more information or to request a free demo of our services.
Coming from a Pharmaceutical company?
You'll find more relevant information at pharma.policyreporter.com.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market
analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our
Privacy & Data Policies
for more details.