Staff Software Engineer (Full Stack)At Woflow
- Full Time
Posted on January 11th
- Assist in planning of new products / features
- Own end-to-end products and features through the entire development lifecycle
- Engage with operations team to understand and remedy customer issues
- Build and manage customer integrations (Salesforce, Monday, etc)
- Lover of all things code. You’ve woken up in the middle of the night from a dream with the solution to that day’s problem
- Always striving to provide end users with an amazing user experience
- Passionate about clean, readable, and efficient code
- 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- 1+ year Ruby on Rails experience
- 1+ year React experience
- Web Crawling
- DevOps (AWS)
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Unlimited PTO (we mean it!)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- STD, LTD, AD&D, and life insurance coverage
- Free membership to TalkSpace, Teladoc and Health Advocate
- Free annual membership to One Medical in participating regions
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free equipment: laptop and home office stipend
- Weekly team happy hours and other company parties/events
- Personalized sloth NFT
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.