Software Engineer - Member ExperienceAt Wellframe
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on August 4th
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Member Experience team. This is the team that builds our patient facing iOS and Android apps which enable patient care for our members. You will bring your React and Java/Rails experience to the team and will be working closely with our product managers, designers and other engineers to design and implement the best experience for our Wellframe members.
If you are looking for a role that has a real impact on a patient's wellbeing, we would love to speak with you.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Designing and implementing iOS and Android product features for Wellframe members end to end on a cloud platform.
- Working in a cross functional environment collaboratively with product managers and designers to translate user requirements into technical design.
- Developing test strategies and writing automated tests to ensure code is of the highest quality.
Skills and Experience:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field of study.
- 2+ years as a full stack engineer working on mobile applications.
- Strong experience with iOS and Android app development using React Native
- Proficient in Java or Ruby.
- Preferred experience with Rails or Spring.
- Previous experience with CI/CD frameworks like Gitlab, Github.
- REST APIs OR RESTful Webservices.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, agile startup environment, and finds fulfillment delivering innovative solutions.
- Working cross functionally
- Experience converting code from Ruby to Java
- Android experience
- Previous experience in a startup environment is a bonus
- Experience in the healthcare tech industry is a big plus
- Previous experience in a remote or a hybrid environment
Wellframe's remote-friendly culture means that we operate a hybrid office for employees in the Boston area, and also hire fully remotely across the country.
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.