Full-Stack Software DeveloperAt WeInfuse
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on July 28th
WeInfuse is a turn-key web-based software solution built for infusion centers to help manage patient workflow.
Our product is a SaaS workflow tool for infusion centers. We help our clients track a million tiny details like scheduling, inventory, insurance paperwork, and clinical documentation. The work we do helps keep patients safe and gives our clients confidence that they’ll get paid for the work they do. What we do matters, and that feels good.
We're not rockstars or ninjas, just regular coders trying to make it a little easier to manage a doctor's office. Working in Ruby/Rails with AngularJS/React front-end we help keep track of patient appointments, drug inventory, and integrate with systems to send appointment reminders and bill insurance claims.
- Ruby on Rails
What You'll Do
- Develop code against Ruby on Rails and React.js
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by developing test infrastructures, writing documentation, ensuring high performance, and following an agile development methodology
- Take pride in your work
- Stay curious and enjoy learning new things
- Believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code
- You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just making anything we deliver better for our customers
- BS in Computer Science or similar area of study preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 4+ years in developing and deploying software
- 2+ years in Ruby and/or React
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Background in healthcare SaaS solutions is a plus
Come join our growing company. We are an established healthcare SaaS start-up with offices in Dallas and Austin.
Founded in 2016, WeInfuse is an infusion center software and consulting organization. Our founders and their team have developed the first and only end-to-end software solution for infusion centers that has gained significant traction in the market. In addition to providing the industry’s leading SaaS solution, WeInfuse provides infusion center start-up, optimization and pharmaceutical manufacturer consulting services.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.