Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails DeveloperAt Trust Payments
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on August 6th
TruPayMe have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
TruPayMe is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled TruPayMe to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer – The Role:
You’ll play a key part in building and maintaining our critical infrastructure. Designing robust, scalable, and secure features, reviewing and supporting code across every part of our ever-evolving platform. Taking ideas from requirements to production code and being responsible for quality at every step along the way, coupled with ensuring excellent test coverage.
You’ll work with some great technology including but not limited to; Ruby 3 and Rails 6, Kubernetes, Docker, Digital Ocean, AWS/S3, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Cassandra, Memcached, Gitlab, Elasticsearch, Coffee Script, React JS
Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Deep experience of Ruby on Rails in a production environment and excellent understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Using test-driven development to write well-tested, memory aware code
- Experience of distributed service architectures, including how best to test and release them, and how to ensure system stability when making changes independent of other services
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, version control (we use GitLab), CI and testing tools like RSpec/Minitest/Capybara
As a remote-first company that’s flexible with working schedules, we are open to hearing from fully or partially remote candidates
Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer – You:
- You must be a Ruby developer with 5 years+ commercial experience
- You must have a strong foundation of design principles relating to platform development, security, data modelling and scaling
- You must have excellent written and spoken English
- You must have a collaborative, empirical and experimental approach to solving problems
- Experience working with SaaS/PaaS (preferably commerce or consumer-facing) products
Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer – Benefits:
- 100% paid medical care for yourself and eligible family members
- Company pays 6% into 401k after 6 month probation, regardless of whether employee contributes
- 20 vacation days
- 10 paid Holidays
- Plenty of autonomy
- Life Insurance -4x annual salary up to $250k without health questionnaire up to $500k with health assessment
- Available Dental and vision plan -paid by employee
- Excellent opportunities for progression
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to TruPayMe. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Full Stack Senior Ruby on Rails Developer opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.