Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) - PaymentsAt TaskRabbit
- Full Time
Posted on January 23rd
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- Builtin's "Best Places To Work", 5 lists including: Austin Best Midsize Companies to Work For & SF Best Places to Work!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
- Designing and implementing payment architecture.
- Collaborating with other engineering teams to design APIs
- Create and maintain integration with payment processors
- Participate in code reviews, listening to feedback and commenting on other approaches
- Invest in the documentation of best practices and coding patterns
- Work with Product Managers, cross-team engineers, data engineers and user experience (UX) in Payments
- 5+ years of experience, comfortable working independently
- 2+ years professional experience developing with Ruby on Rails
- Experience building contract-first API-driven applications or endpoints
- Familiarity with automated testing in large Rails applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy helping organize and scope high-priority projects and plans to keep us moving forward.
- Have great attention to detail and quality.
- Love collaborating with a tight-knit team.
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks: Taskrabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly Taskrabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.