About the company: StackAdapt is the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
Ranking the highest in performance by G2 Crowd for the fourth time, we're one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
We're always keeping an eye out for talented developers as we build cutting edge software. The digital advertising industry is riddled with interesting challenges as we continue to scale out our platform with a fast growing list of customers. Our technologies include Ruby on Rails, Go, React, Typescript, GraphQL, Aerospike, Redis, Elasticsearch, Amazon Redshift, and others.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
About the team:
- We build systems and tools that are used by our internal admins, as well as targeting functionalities that help clients to maximize the performance of their ad campaigns
-We have a diverse portfolio of projects through the collaboration with various internal teams (Finance, Ad Audit, Sales, Partnership)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, improve, and debug complex, scalable distributed systems.
- Find solutions to optimize bottle-necks and general system wide performance.
- Always on the lookout to keep the tech stack updated with current standards.
- Write extensible scalable and test-driven code.Take part in technical planning and architectural decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members on designing scalable, well tested, and well documented web architecture, including APIs and backend systems.
- Be able to take responsibility and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical spec reviews.
What You'll Bring To The Table:
- At least 1 year of experience (including internships) building web applications / integrations with outstanding UX.
- Knowledge of our full-stack technologies is highly preferred - React, Typescript, GraphQL, Ruby on Rails and Go.
- Experience collaborating closely with Product & Design to design, implement and iterate on high impact end-to-end product experiences.
- Experience working with relational databases and key-value stores
- Experience building applications from 0 - 1 using external APIs such as Shopify, Segment & Hubspot.
- Experience working on large scale Ruby on Rails / Go projects.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- RRSP Matching
- Work from home reimbursements
- Global WeWork membership
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products
and Highest Satisfaction
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including: