Senior Backend EngineerAt Spocket
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on September 23rd
- Design, develop, and maintain integration flows using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols and data formats
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team
- Introduce new and improved technical standards for the API integrations to the team. Help our team to grow by learning from you.
- Improve the reliability, efficiency, scalability and latency of the existing system.
- Collaborate with product, operations, and customer support in a cross-functional team to resolve problems.
- Backend experience with Ruby on Rails (preferred), Python, Go or Node.js.
- Building RESTful APIs for e-commerce applications with access to millions of data points.
- Experience with SQL databases and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience with addressing performance issues at scale.
- Experience with resource planning and architectural design.
- You have implemented countless 3rd party integrations and worked on building public API yourself.
- You have excellent communication skills to facilitate the discussion process between Spocket and our partners.
- Able to run and debug apps E2E, with React.js being the front face of our app.
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.