Software Engineer - Virtual AppraisalsAt Snapsheet Inc
- Full Time
Posted on November 11th
- Working on communication automation projects (i.e. outbound dialer, automated reminders)
- Contribute to technical design processes and provide improvement suggestions and feedback.
- Play an influential role in growing Snapsheet to be the industry leader in technology.
- Work in an agile environment and participate in weekly stand ups, retrospectives, etc.
- Proactively challenge scopes, flag issues, and suggest alternatives.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM field
- 2-3+ years of full-stack web development experience (more heavily backend preferred)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or React is plus
- Experience with RESTful Web Services, APIs, and asynchronous data flow
- Deep understanding of commonly used data structures and algorithms
- Eagerness to learn from and work with a collaborative team.
- Passionate about technology and creating cutting-edge solutions.
- Frameworks: Ruby on Rails and React
- Methodology: Agile
- Infrastructure: MySQL, S3, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Lambda, Docker, CloudFront
- Competitive Salary and benefits packages.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- 401K with 4% base match (Fully vested 60 days after your start date).
- Unlimited PTO.
- Remote-first culture and flexible scheduling.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly Wi-Fi reimbursement.
- Generous parental leave program.
- Open Hack Days every other Friday and Productivity blocks every Tuesday.
- Quarterly learning and development budget.
- Employee events (some of our favorites have been wine tastings, Olympic speakers, and comedians).
- Diversity groups including Pride, Snapsheet Women’s Advocacy Group, and more.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.