Ruby on Rails Full Stack DeveloperAt Rumby
- Full Time
Posted on November 24th
- Design and develop software for Web applications, Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Capture functional requirements as Use Cases and accurately estimate level of effort to develop
- Work independently to identify solutions
- Write object-oriented Web application/interface code conforming to established methodology and standards
- Design and code software service components, units, and modules that meet project specifications and development schedules
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that all technical project deliverables comply with customer standards and requirements
- Contribute to business discussions about the project and user interfaces
- Document development projects and create test plans
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and implement solutions to completion with necessary tests by following a Software Development Life Cycle process.
- Stay current with the latest technologies and refactor applications following industry best practices for improving applications. Use appropriate tools and programming languages that are most suitable for the task.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of full stack development experience
- Extremely proficient in RoR framework
- Must have high level proficiency in:
- Java Script
- Angular JS
- Additional experience is preferred in:
- Experience with ecommerce or products are a plus
- Must be comfortable working with Web applications.
- Familiarity with Mobile applications development.
- Must have knowledge of application design patterns and frameworks. The ability to implement solutions using design patterns is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with external API integration.
- Strong knowledge of web applications security is preferred.
- Experience working in a cloud-based infrastructure. Familiarity with AWS and or containers is a plus.
- Experience with courier vendors integration is a plus.
- $120,000-$180,000 Annual salary (based on experience)
- Remote/Work From Home position.
- Unlimited vacation time and requires a minimum of three weeks taken per year.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits plan offered after 90 days.
- Supply your own computer and work equipment and be eligible for company devices after 90 days.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.