Software DeveloperAt Rently
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on September 22nd
Rently is an ISO 27001 and PIMS 27701 Certified Organization
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our team at Rently, to support answering client-side technical questions, fixing production issues, and also keep the system stable and sustainable.
After the phone interview there will be a test segment required to move forward to the next steps in the interview process. Please do not apply if you are not willing to take our test.
- Understand whole system well and able to answer technical questions from clients
- Participate in development of defect resolution on existing applications, as well as assist with scoping and designing new product initiatives.
- Produce high-quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Resolve system issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other engineering team members and clients
- Improve system architecture, UI/UX, and system performance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of well-rounded experience in the software development field
- Proficiency in Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of Postgresql server, familiarity with Linux system
- Work experience on AWS services is a plus
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- React.js experience is a plus
- Smart home/IOT experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills to ensure root causes are identified for issues
- A fast and agile learner with a learning mindset
- A good team worker also can work independently
- Good attitude to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- $100,000 - $120,000
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.