Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv
depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover $450 million + in Revenue.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $9 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Recurly is hiring remotely across the US depending on role and experience.
Since 2009, Recurly has provided enterprise-class recurring billing, revenue optimization, and subscription management services for thousands of businesses worldwide, processing more than 5 billion dollars in transaction volume annually. With that in mind, we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to help build our payment solutions and processing infrastructure. You will be a key component to ensuring the continued success during our rapid growth, and your impact and contribution to the bottom line will be significant.
You are a passionate engineer who wants to be part of a collaborative team which cares about delivering the right solution to new and interesting problems. You like to push others and be pushed to constantly improve and iterate our product and our process. You care about owning the outcome of your work.
- Investigate high priority escalations from Technical Support Team
- Validate data quality across various applications
- Bridge between Technical Support and Engineering
- Reproduce issues reported by customers and handing off to Engineering Teams
- Manage que of high priority bugs to assistant Engineering Team in development effort
- Work in entire product landscape supporting Engineering to ensure quality across features
- Participate in an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support
- Understanding of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and improve
- Good communication skills
- A “quality first” mindset, with a willingness to advocate for best practices
- Experience with writing automated testing and TDD
- Experience developing web applications at scale in high-stakes, high-volume, high availability environments
- Desire to turn new features into elegant code
- Capability to identify technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches, and provide accurate timeline estimates to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A willingness to learn and continually refine your business acumen and establish domain/industry expertise.
- Payment processing experience is a plus
- Understanding testing and ensuring code quality
- Experience writing in Go a plus
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com