Senior Ruby on Rails Full Stack DeveloperAt Prevail Legal
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on June 23rd
Work for a Silicon Valley startup! We are a well funded startup based in San Francisco with teams in Austin, and Honolulu! Our platform is revolutionizing legal proceedings with the help of AI. We maintain a dynamic work environment where we challenge one another and exchange ideas to create an exceptional platform for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer (60 front/40 back) to join our growing team. We are looking for someone to bridge the gap between back-end and front-end by being able to build simple interfaces to complex services. Are you up for the challenge?
- Minimum 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Strong understanding of git/source control
- Comfortable working with and understanding both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Write technical documentation for new features
- Build end to end solutions with minimum coupling
Extra Knowledge Preferred
- Experience working with WebRTC
- Experience with asset optimisation techniques
- 1+ years Postgres
- Working knowledge of AWS/Heroku
- Knowledge of category theory
- Can clear Streets Agent in 1:12
- Passion for programming
- Has a quiet and clean place to work from home
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with small-mid size teams
- Strong communication skills to keep the team on the same page
- Positive attitude
- Efficient and hard working
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 5 Weeks of PTO and all Federal holidays
- Employee stock option plan
- Working for the next big thing!
We are excited about our company’s future, and are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team. If that candidate is you, please apply!
We are currently working 100% remotely. When it is safe to do so, we will work in offices, so you should be able to work from Honolulu, San Francisco/Bay Area, or Austin, TX.
Prevail is committed to equality and diversity, including paying fairly for equal work, and to building an inclusive workplace.
This position is open to US Residents, including foreign nationals residing in the United States. Prevail will not sponsor applicants for a work visa.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.