Senior Back-End EngineerAt Patientiq
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on September 24th
- PatientIQ Network: build the largest peer network for healthcare providers to collaborate, share de-identified data, and investigate rare diseases and novel techniques to push the boundaries of medicine
- Analytics Autopilot: advance the capabilities of our analytics engine to offer more sophisticated predictions, data visualizations, and insights
- Patient Engagement: automate patient workflows based upon disease status, procedures, and other clinical events with our rules engine and patient portal
- 3rd Party Integrations: grow our library of 3rd party integrations, including electronic medical records, wearables, and other healthcare partners
- Scaling: refactor existing systems and optimize the platform for scaling and increasing data flow
Technologies we use
- Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Capybara, Selenium, CircleCI
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- AWS Lambda, Serverless
- Work with product managers and designers to build and realize new product features
- Active development with proper test coverage
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure the team is producing well tested and maintainable code
- Support and optimize a critical production environment
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Ability to write clean, well designed, and scalable code
- First-hand professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment: interactions with the leadership team, product managers, and customer success teams
- Knowledge of databases and backend experience
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, company outings, and more
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.