At PAIR Eyewear, we’re building the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our Engineering Team and lead our Operational Experience pod. This team is focused on building and supporting our custom order management system to manage orders, prescriptions, and shipments for our CX, R&D, and Operations stakeholders.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Manage a team of 3+ engineers ranging from junior or senior.
- Act as a coach, mentor, and advocate for the engineers on your team.
- Contribute as a senior individual contributor when needed.
- Collaborate with Digital Product and stakeholders to develop a technology roadmap.
- Partner with the Data & Analytics team to enable data visibility.
- Experience working with order fulfillment and logistics technology or e-commerce systems.
- Experience with AWS or comparable cloud providers.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and external partners to clearly outline risks and dependencies.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions, explore and assess needs from a high-level perspective and make decisions based on available data.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.