You’ll be joining the engineering team responsible for delivering Pacerpro’s SaaS and on-premise solutions that orchestrate case data workflows and provide data driven legal insights for our clients. You will be instrumental in the development, maintenance and scaling of a rich set of features using a variety of distributed systems and cloud-technology stacks driving our next level of growth. As an early member of our small team, you will have ample opportunity to learn and grow with the team.
• Gain a solid understanding of the codebase, products, development
methodology, CI/CD, and cross-team interactions.
• Write production-grade code on time and with high quality.
• Build end-to-end new features and support existing features for the Pacerpro
products and platform.
• Engage in all stages of the product development life cycle.
• Adopt a customer-centric and iterative mindset.
• Adhere to and promote engineering best practices such as coding standards,
code test coverage, API design standards, CI/CD, and documentation.
Redis, Sidekiq, Heroku, AWS, and more.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other computer-related discipline.
• Strong in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
• Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
• Flair for startup work style.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both technical and nontechnical team members.
• Exposure to distributed-systems fundamentals and/or frameworks is a plus.
• Prior internship or software-industry experience or open-source contributions is a plus.
PacerPro's mission is to empower better decision making and stronger institutions by making facts, the bedrock of legal analysis, readily and easily accessible. Launched in 2014 as a simple overlay to the PACER system, today our service is the standard for integrating federal court data into workflow and knowledge systems for BigLaw and leading litigation boutiques. This success is due to innovative technology matched with best-in-class customer success and deployment teams.