Sr. Software EngineerAt One Door
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on September 17th
- Design and develop software solutions that are well tested, maintainable, efficient, elegant and adhere to best practices
- Lead projects requiring a high level of technical expertise, industry experience and product domain knowledge
- Mentor and guide other engineering team members
- Collaborate with other team members from Product, Professional Services, Customer Success
Who you are:
- A talented, senior level engineer with a strong sense of pace and quality
- Someone with a proven track record of being the “go to” technology expert
- Deep and wide knowledge of open source technology and technology trends
- A self-motivated individual with a deep sense of pride in your work
- An effective collaborator with excellent verbal and written communications skills
What you have done:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years engineering experience that includes designing and developing enterprise scale web applications
- Expert level knowledge of Git and relevant unit test frameworks
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies and key best practices
What we offer:
- We have a culture here that people rave about, with remote and flexible work options, excellent and comprehensive benefits, and competitive compensation.
- As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. One Door is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Specific benefits include:
- Competitive salary, equity, 401k match, and annual bonus
- Engineering Improvement Days: One day every other week to focus on self improvement or company-related side projects
- Yearly Hackathon
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Fully paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Paid time off, flexible hours, and flexible work-from-home schedules
- Modern hardware (current or previous year’s MacBook Pro)
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.