Senior Software EngineerAt Omada Health
- Full Time
Posted on November 14th
- You will be part of the development and operation of Omada’s digital health program, providing tooling for other engineers to use the Platform.
- You will work with developers to design and improve developer tooling and capability, such as secrets-management or development environments.
- You will likely pair-program with the engineering teams.
- You’ll work closely with the product engineering teams and other technical teams.
- You’ll build cross-functional relationships with software engineers, data scientists, and technical program managers to understand stakeholder needs, and deliver on those needs.
- You will build, maintain and troubleshoot CI/CD infrastructure.
- You will mentor and guide the professional and technical development of team members.
- You will work with the Engineering Leadership team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering organization, including developer productivity and system observability.
- You will ensure that our tools match our policies (and that our policies match our tools).
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal. Skilled at writing documentation for others.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Building, deploying, and/or hosting Docker images and containers.
- Experience in Application Performance Monitoring, metrics, observability, logging, etc.
- Comfortable with Linux and the command line.
- Interest in working in a DevSecOps culture - we’re moving towards this. For example, our CI/CD pipelines have some automated security testing.
- Experience with Postgres
- Want to make a difference in how people manage real life problems
- Work in an agile, test-driven, pair programming, continuous delivery environment.
- Mentor and learn from teammates. Train and collaborate with newer developers in how to write great code and solve problems effectively
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.