Full-Stack DeveloperAt Olera Inc.
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on August 5th
Interested in working with a dedicated team of visionaries looking to revolutionize the eldercare industry? Want to solve complex problems while being allowed the freedom to contribute to the decision-making process? Consider a full stack developer position with Olera!
As a full-stack developer at Olera, you will be aiding in the development of a seamless online experience for those navigating the eldercare space by contributing to both frontend and backend tasks. Your tasks may range from simple webpage fixes to full feature development.
*This opportunity is fully remote and does not require you to be located in any particular area in the US. We welcome applicants from throughout the US.*
- BA or BS in computer science, information systems, mathematics, MIS or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Proven work experience as a full-stack developer with a background in AWS.
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails.
- Understanding of Java and REST APIs is considered a bonus.
- Understanding of HIPPA compliance is considered a major bonus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Must be able to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Proficiency in project planning and management of deadlines.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment.
- Desire to work in a startup with less bureaucracy (and structure).
- Experience working in teams.
Your Responsibilities at Olera May Include…
- Develop backend protocols on AWS using Ruby on Rails.
- Monitoring databases and related systems to ensure optimized performance.
- Writing new support programs and scripts to increase data storage capacity.
- Reviewing database and user reports, as well as system information.
- Performing debugging procedures on database scripts and programs, as well as resolving conflicts.
- Mentoring database administrators and providing them with technical support.
- Adhering to best practices in securely storing, backing up, and archiving data.
- Documenting processes related to database design, configuration, and performance.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.