Senior/Staff Fullstack Engineer - LogisticsAt Odeko
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on September 19th
- Kafka for our asynchronous message queue
- GraphQL Federation to enable API composition
- React for our frontend web applications
- Kubernetes and Docker to run our applications
- AWS for our infrastructure
- Postgres for storage
- Concourse/ArgoCD for our CI/CD
- Terraform to enable infrastructure as code
- Ability to technically lead across the full development lifecycle and make decisions on technologies, architecture and design.
- You significantly impact quality, accuracy, timeliness and volume of work through your own exceptional work as well as creative and assertive influence over others.
- Be part of a cross functional team delivering solutions that make an impact to the organization.
- Ability to influence and mentor others. Leading by influence and example.
- 6+ years software engineering experience as a full stack engineer, ideally in a microservices landscape.
- Experience working across a range of frontend and backend technologies using Ruby/Rails, React, Typescript..
- Strong engineering best practices with experience in building robust, resilient systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thieve in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with performance and optimization, ability to evaluate, diagnose and make data informed decisions.
- Experience building event driven systems using Kafka, ksqlDB and GraphQL Federation is desirable.
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.