Ruby on Rails and React DeveloperAt NuBinary
- Full Time
Posted on November 13th
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar majors
- Minimum 5 years experience with modern backend MVC frameworks such as Rails, Django, Express.js or Laravel
- Minimum 1 year experience with Ruby on Rails and development of complex applications in production
- Minimum 1 year of experience with React, ES6, and Webpack in SPAs
- Experience with backend and front-end automated testing frameworks such as RSpec, Minitest, Jasmine, Enzyme, or other similar frameworks
- Familiar with RESTful API design and best practices
- Experience with Postgres, MySQL, or other SQL databases
- Ability to implement professional UI/UX designs with pixel-perfect quality
- Experience in Agile development, CI concepts and Git, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Sass
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus if you have the following:
- Dev-ops experience deploying to and maintaining a web application on cloud environments such as Heroku or AWS
- Experience working for/with startups
Job type: Contract and Full-time
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.