Ruby On Rails DeveloperAt mTrip
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on July 24th
Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading travel tech company!
mTrip is a leader in mobile travel, developing a unique range of white-label platforms and custom solutions. With our industry leading software platform being used around the globe, we are looking for a world class developer to join our team. The ideal candidate would be someone with a passion for developing high quality, innovative and scalable solutions to challenging problems.
The candidate that’s selected, will be joining the team that develops the mTrip platform. This platform manages millions of travelers, which entails the creation of an intuitive interface as well as developing algorithms on large data sets.
- Working closely with tech lead and product designer to build new products, features, and services for our platform, while improving existing ones
- Proactively sharing your thoughts on implementation trade-offs
- Bringing positive energy, creativity, and empathy to the workplace; we are a small team and look forward to welcoming you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with Ruby/Rails
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Motivated, Autonomous, Analytical
- Passion for user experience, performance, and uptime
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid level
- Benefits: Health insurance (medical, dental, life and disability, etc), retirement savings plan
- 100% Remote
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.