Software Engineer - Full-StackAt Modern Treasury
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on May 13th
- Get to know our leadership, culture, and values
- Onboard with the engineering team
- Ship your first commit on day 1
- Take on 1-2 small tickets to address bugs or make minor improvements
- Read our favorite industry primers
- Ship your first major project
- Write your first blog post. We love writing at Modern Treasury (and have been on the front page of Hacker News multiple times with posts like "What Happens When You ACH a Dead Person?" and "How to Build an Insurance Company")
- Shadow a few customer and partner meetings every week
- Work with our product team to scope and ship products for both our engineering and finance users
- Help grow our team by mentoring new engineers, writing internal tooling and documentation, and interviewing new hires
- Experience building web applications professionally for 2+ years
- Experience working with SQL/Relational databases
- Ruby on Rails for our backend framework
- React, GraphQL, and Tailwind CSS on the front end
- Postgres for our database
- Redis for caching
- AWS for infrastructure and hosting
- Docker for containerization
- GitHub for source code management
- Buildkite for continuous integration
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!