Software ArchitectAt Linksquares
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on July 27th
LinkSquares is looking for a smart, friendly, and dedicated Software Architect to help build strong technical systems supporting our new products and rapid feature delivery. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical decision we make. As a member of our engineering team, you will develop technical solutions to help our customers understand their contract data. You will get to work with a variety of technologies, including Ruby on Rails, AWS, GraphQL, and React. You will have a close relationship with other architects and product managers, collaborating in a fast-paced environment.
As a Software Architect, you will facilitate architectural decisions around our biggest technical challenges while also contributing code.
We’re looking for teammates with:
We’re looking for teammates with:
- 7+ years experience developing web applications
- Experience working with cloud architectures at scale and distributed systems
- Experience leading team-oriented technical projects
- Proven dedication to aligning architectural efforts to business objectives
- An understanding of web application security
- Deep expertise in Rails, React, AWS, Python, AI, or data architecture
- Experience with Salesforce, APIs, or SSO is a plus
- Knowledge of Github and software development best practices
- A solid grasp of relational database technologies
- A collaborative spirit to work with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Intellectual curiosity
- A team-first philosophy
- Appreciation for the support of the company’s revenue growth
- A knack for having fun
Perks of this job include:
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
- Great health and dental benefits
- Company swag (we have the best socks in Boston)
- Chance to build something amazing from the ground floor
LinkSquares has built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by legal teams to move their business forward faster. Our solution provides a platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. We are a high-growth start-up company with an established customer base and entrepreneurial culture. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make.
Our business is growing at an unprecedented rate following an outstanding 2021 during which we receive a multitude of accolades to include being named to 2022 Best Places to Work (BuiltInBoston), 2021 Best Places to Work (Boston Business Journal), MassTLC Tech Top 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.