Senior Full-stack Engineer (Boston)At Lendbuzz Funding
- Full Time
Posted on September 18th
What we're looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of front-end engineering processes, structural design, and system optimization.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or above or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in computer science or the equivalent.
- Comfortable in all areas of the product lifecycle - analysis, design, coding, testing, and troubleshooting
- Experienced in collaborating with the product managers, development leads, and data scientist team to outline features, break down requirements, translate complex stories into code, estimate efforts, and design solutions in an agile environment.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback to others
- Provide technical input to product management and product design during the product development cycle
- Serve as a constant advocate for code quality and user experience, and mentor junior developers on design principles and best practices.
- Develop a modern frontend using React, ES6, TypeScript, and others
- Experience with React and functional programming
- Real-world problem-solving skills (Good with edge case situations while coding)
- Worked with any kind of MVC framework
- Comfortable working with SCSS (Bonus if knowledge of Bootstrap or Tailwind CSS or Both)
- Comfortable working with Rails or willing to learn Rails
- Foundational knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and how web requests work
What we'd love to see:
- Architect changes, adopt new technologies, and drive constant technical improvement
- Experience structuring your CSS formally and opinions about OOCSS vs. BEM vs. SMACSS
- 6+ years of experience using React in a production environment
- Experience optimizing the performance of the webpage
- Soup to nuts approach to software design and development
- You will be on the staff engineering track
- Competitive salary
- Best-in-class medical (Cigna PPO) and dental benefits
- Stock options for competitive candidates
- Flexible hours and vacations
- Smart, dynamic people with whom you can share the experience of building something unique
- A culture that values product ownership, collaborative architectural planning, and building wins for your resume/portfolio as much as for the company
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Learn how we leverage technology to underwrite smart car loans
- High-impact roles in a small, fast-growing company
- Solve unique problems as we grow together
- Opportunity to lead your own projects
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.