Software EngineerAt Kinetic Brands
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on September 22nd
- Identify, develop and implement customer centric solutions across all platforms
- Clearly communicate expectations and build consensus with stakeholders outside of the engineering team
- Build scalable and maintainable software quickly that drive value across the organization
- Automate processes to improve efficiency
- 3+ years of Software Engineering & Web Development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with Shopify & Shopify’s Liquid templating language
- Experience with server-side MVC frameworks, Ruby on Rails strongly preferred
- Understanding of GraphQL, REST and API Design principles
- Experienced with NoSQL and SQL (Postgresql preferred)
- Great communication, excellent collaboration, and time-management skills
- Experience with DevOps pipelines a plus: Docker, Heroku, AWS codebuild etc.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits so you don’t have to worry about it!
- Unlimited PTO. If you need time off take it, we trust you! (and FYI we have minimum use requirements)
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave and 4 weeks modified return to work program to ease you back into the flow!
- 401k with 4% company match
- Home Office expense reimbursement
Kinetic Brands is an equal opportunity employer — we believe being successful is directly tied to creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.