Software Engineer, Commerce - (REMOTE)At Kajabi
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on September 24th
Software Engineer, Commerce - (REMOTE)
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement alternate payment methods that increase Kajabi’s offering for knowledge entrepreneurs to build their business.
- Integrate with 3rd party systems to build new solutions for Kajabi’s payment platform (Bonus if Paypal or Stripe Experience)
- Work cross-functionally with our product managers and designers to plan, strategize and execute against the roadmap for Kajabi payments according to our product principles - think big, start small, ship to learn, give our customers superpowers.
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Review code written by other developers both in and outside of your team.
- Create reusable and maintainable systems and abstractions.
- Provide technical leadership, feedback and mentorship to mid-level and junior developers.
- Occasionally participate in customer feedback interviews led by the product manager or designer to gain insights into our customer's experience of the product.
- Serve as a point-person during work hours for one week as part of our rotating schedule.
Attributes for Success
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and object oriented programming languages such as Java, C#, Python, Golang of other languages as well as SQL and NoSQl Databases
- Experience building out various APIs protocols and architectures from the ground up
- Deployment and operational experience using cloud platforms like AWS or Heroku
- You are a believer in SOLID principles, automated testing, CI/CD, and keeping our platform operationally excellent.
- You’ve shipped, operated, and supported applications in a high traffic SaaS environment
- You’re a software engineer who cares deeply about delivering operationally excellent systems through meticulous attention to details.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You have a results-oriented approach, with an inherent ability to solve complex problems and deliver a high-quality product.
Bonus if you have experience with...
- Experience with e-commerce systems and payment platforms.
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.