Sr. Full-Stack Rails DeveloperAt JOANN
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on May 13th
- Build robust, scalable applications in Ruby on Rails to support the growth of the WeaveUp platform.
- Practice TDD, write unit tests, and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with the team to plan and develop new features.
- Monitor hosted applications for performance and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Bring an awesome attitude, the ability to pivot quickly, and the willingness to help the team meet the goals of delivering a great customer experience.
- Possess basic design skills as it relates to UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Ability to focus on customers and have a willingness to step up and wear a couple of hats.
- Education Minimum: High School or GED. Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Minimum: 4-6 years of experience with full stack development
- Experience Preferred: The experience needed to build and improve a REST/JSON API, and help the team integrate with third-party APIs
- WebGL and image processing experience.
- A desire to be a part of an Agile team - adapting to change and continuously learning.
This position will be located at:
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!