Software Engineer - Full Stack RubyAt Honk
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on May 14th
- Work with our CTO and team of full stack engineers to design & architect new products & features.
- Build out our back-end dispatch applications in RoR.
- Work with our UI/UX guru to extend our existing mobile web apps and create new, compelling web experiences.
- Two plus years developing highly dynamic web applications.
- Solid software engineering skills in an agile environment.
- Experience with multiple of the following, and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies & skills:
- Ruby on Rails apps & RESTful APIs.
- Mobile iOS/Android apps with Cordova/Ionic.
- Telephony apps built on Twilio or similar services.
- Real-time, location based systems.
- SQL & NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL & Redis.
- Scalability & performance management of large scale systems.
- Solid system design skills.
- Experience with all the usual tools (git, bitbucket, jira, CI)
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!