Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails)At Harled Inc
- Full Time
Posted on September 22nd
- An opportunity to work with the coolest partner (Royal Canadian Air Force)
- Huge opportunity to drive meaningful and immediate change
- A small, tight-knit company with a great culture
- An understanding environment that embraces personal and professional growth
- Sweet office space at the Communitech Hub in Kitchener, ON
- Flexible work hours
- 2 weeks of paid vacation (full-time employees)
- Health spending account (full-time employees)
- The salary range for this role is: $80k-95k based on experience
- This role is eligible for up to 10% performance bonus
- Develop features across the entire software stack using Ruby on Rails
- Drive code quality through code reviews, pair programming, architecture and coding practices
- Evaluate and implement changes to improve our development workflow
- Support a strategy to keep tech debt at bay (and pay back some existing debt)
- Mentor junior developers
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related program
- 1+ years of experience as a full stack developer working in a DevOps environment
- Working knowledge of cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and container technology
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and familiarity with Django, Laravel, Symfony or similar full stack frameworks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Team player that loves to win
- A willingness to undergo a Government of Canada security screening
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status
Our dream candidate also has:
- You have experience with the Department of National Defence
- You have experience working in a startup
We're excited to meet you and to start the conversation to evaluate if we're a fit to do great things together!
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.