Full Stack EngineerAt Greystone LLC
- Full Time
Posted on May 14th
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate, create, and extend software solutions
- Architect client-side and server-side integrations
- Work closely with 3rd party software providers and build integrations (when necessary), i.e. Salesforce
- Build and extend the front end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test-Driven development. Unit, manual, integration, user.
- Interacting and maintaining test suites, including CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies and suggest improvements
- Write normalized and efficient database queries through ORM’s
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop effective back end applications and API’s
- Ensure responsiveness of applications; test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write and deploy cloud-based applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Ensure security and data protection development practices
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Work closely with the team and business to come up with compelling solutions, products, and ways to increase operational efficiencies
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience - ideally in financial services or real estate lending
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong in best practices of software engineering, architecture, infrastructure, database design
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in API design, REST
- Strong 12-factor design principles a plus
- Proficiency with Postgres
- Familiarity with other database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Self-starter, keen to pick up new tasks/projects that help the whole business unit
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure
- Familiarity with microservices and Api-driven design principles
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!