Senior Full Stack EngineerAt Ghost Financial
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on September 15th
- Build unique solutions and custom fintech software spanning a variety of business lines such as card, loan, management, administrative, and insurance products
- Play an active role in the direction and strategy of the product vision and development roadmap
- Own end-to-end feature development from initial implementation, testing, beta & hardening, to final deployment, and maintenance
- Apply and hone your leadership skills across the product and engineering team
You will be expected to:
- Strong background with one or more back-end development frameworks such as Express, Django, Laravel, Flask, but preferably Ruby on Rails
- Have excellent knowledge of relational database design fundamentals
- Prior experience with system administration platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- Have the ability to learn and apply new languages & frameworks in a professional context
- 5 + years of experience as an FE & BE developer
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products is a strong plus
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments
About Ghost Financial:
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.