Full Stack Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails / React)At Forsta
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on June 9th
Forsta is the new brand for the merged businesses of FocusVision and Confirmit & Dapresy, and is a full-spectrum, Customer Experience and Research Technology solutions provider, servicing professional client enterprises directly. Our technology allows our clients to gather, analyze and share data for Voice of the Customer Programs & Market Research.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading SaaS company, with colleagues and customers from all over the world
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Hybrid work environment - work primarily from home and come to the office on occasion to meet with team members
Forsta is looking for experienced Ruby on Rails engineers who love to build and deliver great products to the market. We are building our next generation of products and we want them to be beautiful, functional and interactive.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. We believe in continuous deployment and release to our multiple production sites daily. You will be part of a local scrum team but also work closely with remote colleagues.
Your role will challenge you to be open to test driven development ideas and understand the importance of building quality into your software
You will be primarily working on our Digital Diaries solution
What you bring to the team:
- Professional industry experience developing applications using Ruby on Rails
- We are looking for all experience levels
- 1-2+ years - Junior to Intermediate and 5+ years - Senior
- Comfortable working in the large Rails codebase environment with the ability to write clean Ruby code
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure using AWS or Azure
- Experience/interest in C# .NET helpful
- Any experience with container base technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)
- Working experience in CI/CD (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
What we offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Secure employment, average R&D tenure is 5+ years.
- Local team with access to a larger developer community.
- Casual work atmosphere, flexible work schedules, and a great team
Interested in joining a great team?
If you have the qualifications listed above and want to join a great team, apply now!
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.