Senior Ruby on Rails DeveloperAt Few
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on June 23rd
At Few, we encourage a culture of openness and learning. We look for highly reliable and driven individuals who exhibit a passion for the work they create to join our team. We need badass developers without the ego. Having the ability to interact with clients and understand the needs of the business is a huge plus.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Full-stack development - capable of working front-end & back-end.
- Solid Ruby on Rails experience.
- Strong REST API development experience.
- Complicated database structures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience with cross-browser testing and performance optimization.
- Sound knowledge of responsive coding techniques.
- People skills pay the bills.
- Ability and willingness to jump into a brand new development stack with a smile.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to follow through.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of Open Source software.
- Pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
- Python or PHP experience a big plus.
- Dev Ops / Server experience or interest a big plus.
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.