Lead Software EngineerAt EveryPig
- Full Time
Posted on November 6th
We are looking for a Full-Stack Lead Software Developer to help us to improve our products who will be working directly with the Founder.EveryPig’s Lead Developer will have an active technical role inside the company. The individual must be passionate about coding and hungry to continuously develop.Candidates should have experience as a software developer. They are required to know how to create an application from scratch, improve and maintain the product.
- Work experience as a Software Developer
- Extensive experience with AWS, Ruby on Rails, React & Node JS
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Excellent project management skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- Actively contribute to code base (new features, bug fixes, etc)
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Lead software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Hire and/or manage outsourced engineers and coordinate their training
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.