Full Stack Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails / React)At Event Temple
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on July 17th
We are seeking a full-stack software engineer to join our high growth software company. Our ideal candidate has a background in computer science and engineering and has at least 3 years experience developing web applications. This role is open to candidates based in Canada and is remote friendly.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Play a leadership role by living our values openly
• Participate in code reviews and pair programming
• Improve our developer tools, tests, processes, and technology
• Work with stakeholders to flesh out requirements and communicate tradeoffs in solution
• Learn and innovate on new ideas by continually looking to improve how we work
• Plan and build product features that directly impact our customers.
What Type Of Person Joins Event Temple?
• You’re looking for an alternative to the corporate abyss.
• You want a place where your ideas matter and have a significant impact.
• You value freedom and you want to play on a winning team, with others who feel the same way.
• Most of all, you want to help build a future where there are more events, travel and experiences, not less.
• It’s this long-term, bigger picture that makes you feel both inspired and engaged.
• Show us what you’ve built for fun
• Show us what you’ve built that has real users
• A CS or Math degree is a bonus
• You care more about “what is true” than being right
• Canadian resident
“Help people with great character thrive so they can make a positive difference.”
Check out what our values, ‘B.R.I.G.H.T’ stands for here.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.