Senior Ruby on Rails EngineerAt Ellevest
- Full Time
Posted on September 22nd
This position reports to an Engineering Manager within the Engineering Organization.
Day-to-day You Will
- Code in a collaborative, agile environment developing new features across the stack
- Write well-tested, clean code and review other team members’ contributions
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product designers, software engineers, and QA engineers to develop new product features and implement product enhancements
- Investigate and fix bugs throughout the codebase
- Help plan, technically direct, and implement new features across the product
- Improve application scalability and performance
- Provide support and guidance for junior team members
We’re Looking For
- At least 6 years professional software engineering experience
- Solid understanding of Ruby on Rails fundamentals, and good command of object-oriented and functional programming
- Good command of SQL and knowledge of proper database design and performance optimization
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.