Software Engineer, Ruby/RailsAt Doximity
- Full Time
Posted on January 13th
- You are passionate about software engineering and look forward to make high-quality contributions to modern, production web applications
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself -- but don't worry, we're here to help you grow!
- Advance our Telemedicine platform which connects doctors and patients millions of times per month
- Help build a distributed system that puts clinical knowledge, secure messaging, and professional connections at a doctor’s fingertips
- Secure, cache, and optimize software systems that can handle millions of operations per day
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data engineering stack run on Python, MySQL, Spark, and Airflow
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS and we deploy to production on average 85 times per day
- We have over 500 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 75%+ distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity technology blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.