Senior Software EngineerAt DebtBook
- Full Time
Posted on January 24th
- Plan - Help break down plans for new features and enhancements, contribute to technical design, and help scope and sequence work.
- Build - Create new features and enhancements to our application. Add additional tests as we expand our application.
- Maintain - Help us build an application that is easy to work on. Help point the team towards best practices and refactor the app to eliminate technical debt.
- Help Build the Team - Help interview and onboard new engineers. Train and mentor engineers on the team.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years professional Software Engineering experience
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks (Rails, Sinatra, or Phoenix)
- Professional experience with React
- Professional experience with SQL
- Professional experience working on medium sized projects, larger than a startup, smaller than an enterprise
- Multiple years working on the same project
- Experience writing tests
Technologies We Use
- Our tech stack includes Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and React
- Our app is hosted in AWS and we have CI/CD pipelines and deployments in GitLab
Compensation & Benefits
- Every employee receives equity based on their role
- This role is eligible for an up to 10% annual bonus
- We provide a $1,200 stipend for remote employees to set up their workspace.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with 4% company match (on first 5%)
DebtBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.