Software Developer - Full StackAt DealMaker
- Full Time
- Partial Remote
Posted on August 4th
DealMaker is a fast-growing fintech revolutionizing the capital market ecosystem across North America and globally. Our vision is to make the capital markets better for everyone. We do this by delivering speed, innovation and efficiency through our unique proprietary technology platform, supporting companies, investors, lawyers and investment banks on their quest for capital.
About the role
We are looking for a driven, self-starter, process-oriented Full-Stack Engineer to join our growing team as the company enters into its next growth phase. This is an opportunity to join a high-growth startup on the ground floor, which means the successful applicant will directly impact shaping the company and the department's future.
The responsibilities are split amongst the different stack components. This is an excellent opportunity for any full-stack developer to impact our platform’s future from a technical perspective and contribute to making critical architectural decisions.
- Work closely with our Senior Engineers to meet product development milestones
- Work closely with our product team to turn finance and capital raising concepts into elegantly crafted code
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of existing applications
- Be focused on quality and help the QA team by using test-driven development and behaviour-driven development
- Help the team move towards a better user experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with medium to large web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Strong relational databases knowledge such as MySQL/Postgres
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or any other
- We review every resume
- We contact selected candidates for a 15 minute screening interview with the hiring manager
- Passing Candidates will meet with the Hiring Manager and another senior team member for 45 minutes
- Passing candidates will complete a brief “coding” exercise
- We conduct a second interview with senior leadership to make sure you're the right fit for our team.
- Reference Checks are completed
- You're Hired!
- Well funded, backed by over 20 years of Canadian and US industry experience
- Competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn into equity
- Fast-paced environment with a collaborative and innovative culture that champions learning
- Growing and rapidly evolving organization
- Collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong support from leadership
If you think you have a passion for revolutionizing the capital markets and are looking for an active growth company where you can think, learn and challenge yourself every day to be better, then DealMaker is right for you. This is not a sit-back and punch-the-clock job. Revolutionize the global capital markets with us.
LOCATED during COVID, remote with an option to work at King and Bathurst in downtown Toronto. Learn more about the product at DealMaker.tech
Learn more about the product at DealMaker.tech and contact email@example.com
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.