Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails)At Curve Health
- Full Time
Posted on November 14th
- Architect and build frontend and backend features
- Create a flexible, maintainable, and extendable codebase and be familiar with object-oriented design and programming patterns.
- Create well-designed test cases and be familiar with testing guidelines and best practices.
- Come up with technical solutions for feature delivery, including incorporating third-party services where needed.
- Plan and present ideas and solutions to problems
- Optimize SQL queries and database performance
- Own the whole software development lifecycle for new features, including service ownership, testing, CI/CD, troubleshooting, and support.
- Participate in code reviews and help other teammates to deliver high-quality software.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge of Ruby on Rails and best practices
- 3+ years of experience working with React and Redux
- 3+ years of experience working with Postgres, Redis, and GraphQL
- Comfortable working with Docker
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Takes ownership of work
- Comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Proven history of jumping into established code bases and making an impact
- Passion for user-focused and innovative product development
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Why Curve Health?
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.