Senior Full Stack EngineerAt Curve Health
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on June 23rd
Are you interested in being part of a well-funded, early-stage company dedicated to redesigning patient care through a best-in-class SaaS solution? Are you a curious problem solver and critical thinker, with deep technical expertise and a passion for solving real-world problems? Are you independently motivated and excited by the challenges of productively contributing as an integral part of a distributed team? If you answered yes to these questions, this role might be for you.
About the Role:
Curve Health is a mission-driven health tech company focused on empowering care providers to treat patients in place, even under acute conditions that would otherwise require a transfer to the emergency room. This is no glorified Zoom consult! Rather our platform is designed to facilitate remote care for even the most complex patients during an acute event, providing a much better patient experience at a lower cost impact. Who doesn’t love a win-win?
We’re passionate about delivering parity of care over our telemedicine platform -- creating the benefits of at-home hospital-quality care for seniors. We’re equally passionate about building cutting edge, modern technology with the latest tools and frameworks. We are looking for full stack engineers to join our small, impactful, and growing team. We are hiring for multiple roles and for all levels, although some prior work experience will be important.
Our Senior Engineer will:
- Work with the engineering team to deliver features across the full depth and breadth of the Curve Platform.
- Work with product & design to determine the more effective implementation for a feature, including recommending product changes to enhance delivery effectiveness.
- Come up with technical solutions for feature delivery, including incorporating third-party services where needed.
- Create a flexible, maintainable, and extendable codebase and be familiar with object-oriented design and programming patterns.
- Create well-designed test cases and be familiar with testing guidelines and best practices.
- Write elegant code, high-quality code that is maintainable and expandable.
- Participate in code reviews and help other teammates to deliver high-quality
- 5+ years of experience
- Own the whole software development lifecycle for new features, including service ownership, testing, CI/CD, troubleshooting, and support.
- Passion for user-focused and innovative product development
- Healthcare, HealthTech, or Start-Up experience
- Full-stack engineering experience with some or most of the technologies in our current stack: React, React Native, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Snowflake.
- Ability to manage time and dynamic priorities across multiple product initiatives
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver in a remote work environment
Why Curve Health?
We are a deeply collaborative and insight-driven team looking for new perspectives to challenge our thinking and unlock new opportunities to grow (individually and as a business). We are serious about diversity and inclusion. We are a Seed Stage/Series C-hybrid company built on the foundation of a proven, award-winning product and pointing it at new users to unlock its full potential. We are a remote team that is dedicated to creative collaboration and real culture, with weekly happy hours, whiteboard sessions, and daily all-hands meetings to keep us connected.
- A remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision package
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive salary + equity
- Open forum for innovation and ideas
- A personal development plan designed to help you (and us) grow
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.