Junior Software EngineerAt Corefact
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on June 20th
Corefact is a print manufacturer that specializes in the real-estate industry. Though we deliver physical goods, software engineering has always been core to our DNA. Our software stack powers nearly every aspect of the business. We are rapidly growing, and our e-commerce platform is seeing major upgrades to both our infrastructure and the overall user experience.
Skills And Qualifications
- Creativity: You must be able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems. You will need the skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
- Teamwork: Engineers will be part of a team in developing systems, fixing problems or creating solutions. You will need to work well with others in order to get the job done.
- Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineer's job.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate your plans, thoughts, and rationale in your job. You must be able to communicate status, plan ahead and manage your projects and tickets to ensure they are released and tested on time.
- Project Management: You must be nimble and manage time and resources to work on both long and short term projects. You must be able to work alone and with others depending on the project.
- Job Experience 2+ years of professional experience.
- B.S / B.A or equivalent experience.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining our print services and e-commerce platform. These platforms orchestrate a light manufacturing process. You will be designing solutions to help us fulfill a high volume of orders by working closely with our product managers and stakeholders.
Nice to Haves
- Real Estate experience.
- Experience with manufacturing or warehouse orchestration.
- Experience with React
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a cloud service provider such as AWS, GCloud, or Azure.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.