Full Stack EngineerAt Contently
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on May 14th
- Design and implement components and features on both the client and server side of the tech stack
- Develop with a focus on performance, maintainability, and understandability
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams comprised of members from all across the company, who usually bring different perspectives to the group
- Lead and help set best practices for productive software development
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with and mentor other engineers, providing guidance on best practices – especially regarding React and/or Ruby on Rails
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Object-oriented programming and design
- Strong software engineering and architecture fundamentals
- An entrepreneur in spirit and treat our tech ecosystem and company as truly your own
- Curious and possess a passion for learning, growing, and stretching capabilities
- Flexible, open-minded thinker who can function well in an Agile environment
- You have an empathetic focus on users and customers, and a desire to win in the marketplace
- Able to balance pragmatic delivery of value to the customer with smart engineering decisions that maximizes modularity and capacity our full tech ecosystem
About the Company
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!