Software Engineer IIAt Codelation
- Full Time
Posted on September 9th
- 3+ years of rapid web development and proven experience using modern MVC frameworks
- Enthusiasm for creating MVPs and helping clients scale their ideas
- High level of comfort with multiple programming languages and data storage systems
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience with CI/CD configuration and setup
- Experience developing and using APIs
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Comfortable mentoring and coaching team members when appropriate
- Adaptable to change in a rapidly-moving work environment
- Experience building real-time web applications
- Deployment experience with AWS and Heroku
- Experience with GitHub flow
- Up to a 3% Simple IRA match
- $250 paid monthly towards any Codelation health plan
- Open PTO
- Company provided Macbook Pro and related hardware
Codelation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, genetics, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.