Senior Software EngineerAt CareAcademy
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on May 14th
- Attention to detail and has a passion for product
- Communicates effectively with other team members
- Experience with scaling Ruby on Rails
- Excited about reliability and scalability
- Comfortable working with existing software and making it better
- Work in an agile environment, address user stories and bugs
- Write automated tests
- Partner with Product on scoping, designing, and sizing the different initiatives
- Divide user stories into smaller code tasks and PR’s
- Understand the different factors in decision making for long/short term solutions
- Pair code with other team members
- Write solid documentation
- Occasionally serve as a mentor for newer team members
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-first company
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.
Help us maintain and improve the quality of Ruby Job Board
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!