Software Engineer (Full-stack)At Cardiologs
- Full Time
Posted on June 18th
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to strengthen our Engineering Team.
You will work hand to hand with Data Sciences, Product Designers teams, and our IT experts to improve our Annotation web platform and internal tooling system, design and develop new user flows, and ensure everything runs reliably.
We are particularly looking for a Software Engineer interested in building an advanced user annotation flow. You will help the Data Science team to enhance our internal data while implementing high interactive visualization charts and time-based events display.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- You have more than 2 years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures and you have a strong knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures
- You already worked with two or more from the following: Python, Ruby (Rails), HTML/CSS/JS (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS), Relational Databases
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test on CoderPad
- Optional homework
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/
- The Art of Unix Programming: http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/
- Some Google Cloud Platform tutorials: https://cloud.google.com/python/tutorials/bookshelf-on-kubernetes-engine and https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/best-practices
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.