Backend Developer Ruby on RailsAt Cafeto Software
- Full Time
Posted on November 12th
Duties and Responsibilities
Ready to apply?First check if you have:
● Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar technical major, or equivalent professional experience
● Experience with GraphQL● Experience with writing SQL queries● Experience with AWS DevOps● Experience with CI/CD pipelines● 3-5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
● 3+ years of experience with RESTful APIs
● Ruby on Rails● RESTful APIs● GraphQL● SQL queries
Nice to Have:
● Experience with other backend languages such as Java, C++, or C#
Why working at Cafeto:
- We value diversity, respect for the individual, and integrity
- Everyone's empowered to work autonomously
- You will have a direction, a particular career path for you
- More than work, we are passionate about growing. More than colleagues, we are friends
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Flexible work hours—structure your work schedule, so it works for you, keeping your team and partner needs in mind.
- Health insurance.
- Your mental health is essential to us. You will have access to personalized therapy and counseling for your emotional well-being.
- Semi-personalized English classes, according to your level.
- Days off on your birthday and in case of moving.
- Excellent salary and paid vacations.
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.