Ruby on Rails DeveloperAt Brokrete
- Full Time
Posted on June 23rd
- Designing and developing web applications
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs
- Creating back-end components
- 1.5-2 + years of experience as Ruby developer
- Strong experience with SQL and ActiveRecord, with practical use-cases for SQL
- +2 years of highly proficient experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a MUST (RSpec)
- Performance optimization on server and database layers
- Good understanding of automated testing and debug
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line
- To be familiar with Docker
- Experience with Sidekiq
- Knowledge of Git
- Will be plus: Experience with GraphQL, Experience with PostgreSQL, Experience with Heroku, Experience implementing APIs
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.