Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote Optional)At BLADE Urban Air Mobility
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on June 24th
Blade is a leader in air mobility that has built the next generation tech platform that is electrifying the industry. Presently, that involves flights on helicopters, seaplanes and jets—no company flies more people in and out of city centers than BLADE in the US and India.
We are also at the forefront of revolutionizing the future of EVA (Electric Vertical Aircraft) leveraging our platform to make "flying cars" a reality in the not-so-distant future. These aircraft will be quieter, carbon-neutral and cost-effective—and will be accessible from BLADE's platform.
YOU'LL SPEND TIME ON THE FOLLOWING:
Blade is seeking a senior developer to join our technology team to contribute and impact the entire software development cycle and delivery from ideation to deployment. This key team member will develop and maintain BLADE’s proprietary software across the tech stack including UI, backend, and infrastructure. The Senior Developer will work to improve and implement features across our flight reservations booking app, build and deliver internal tools and workflows that support flight operations, flier relations, customer experience, and finance teams.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Senior fullstack developer with 5+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity with devops infrastructure (AWS/Heroku)
- (Nice to have) Native/hybrid mobile app development experience
WHY WE’RE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
- Work Remotely or from HQ - we are a fully connected, remote-friendly tech team, utilizing Slack, Zoom, daily standups, and team off-sites. Or work from Blade's NYC HQ.
- Benefits include helicopter flights (standby only), daily catered lunch and coffee runs and unlimited Red Bull™ at HQ, stock bonuses, unlimited vacation, gym reimbursement, health/dental/vision coverage, pre-tax transit, work-related training reimbursement.
- Be at the forefront of a new industry with massive potential and interesting challenges.
- Work with a fast-paced and innovative team.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefit options, flexible spending account, and any-time access to professional mental health advice
- Stock options
- Gym membership at Chelsea Piers
- Free lunch and snacks
Get the latest sent to your inbox once a week!
Receive a weekly update of technical tips, Rails job market analysis, Rails job listings and more!
We'll never share your email address. See our Privacy & Data Policies for more details.